Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! What are your plans? Today I'm sharing pictures from my sons' Valentine's Day photo shoot. To say it was rocky is an understatement! I don't know how parents gets professional looking photos of their kids. Joshua absolutely hates taking pictures and can be so uncooperative so if you know the secret, please share! This is a taste of how it all went down...

Joshua kept making funny faces...


and taking off his pants while Jacob kept eating his feet and covering his body suit.


Joshua was not cooperating (He's soo anti-Valentine's Day)!


They both kept moving around so the pictures turned out blurry.


I think this was the best shot of the two of them together.


Even though the pictures didn't turn out like what I had in mind, I know I will look back and be glad that I have them. I'm so lucky to have these little men in my life! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment